Re: [Question #241044]: Crashing on Run - RHEL 6.2

Description changed to:
Attempting to move Sikuli from a Ubuntu Dev. box, to a production (RHEL 6.2) server and encountering a crash without log/warning whenever I attempt to run a script (the IDE will launch without issue, however); Using < popup("hi") > as my test case. There do not appear to be any obvious logs related to the crash (nothing written to launch folder); is there a way to probe deeper into this?
When installing to this system, I hit a number of repository issues, and ended up compiling JDK, OpenCV, Tesseract (+ Leptonica) and the Supplemental Lib from scratch. Only hint I have to go on is the install log (cut to where it gets interesting):
________

[debug (12/19/13 3:51:52 PM)] ResourceLoaderBasic: loadLib: VisionProxy
[debug (12/19/13 3:51:52 PM)] ResourceLoaderBasic: loadLib: Found: VisionProxy
[error (12/19/13 3:51:52 PM)] ResourceLoaderBasic: loadLib: Fatal Error 110: loading: libVisionProxy.so
[error (12/19/13 3:51:52 PM)] ResourceLoaderBasic: loadLib: Since native library was found, it might be a problem with needed dependent libraries
/usr/sikuli/sikuli/libs/libVisionProxy.so: libopencv_core.so.2.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[error (12/19/13 3:51:52 PM)] Terminating SikuliX after a fatal error(110)! Sorry, but it makes no sense to continue!
If you do not have any idea about the error cause or solution, run again with a Debug level of 3. You might paste the output to the Q&A board.
[debug (12/19/13 3:51:52 PM)] SikuliXFinal: cleanUp: 0

________

I'm suspecting that Sikuli is looking for libopencv_core.so.2.4
somewhere that it's not, as it's certainly installed on the system.

bash-4.1$ locate libopencv_core.so
/usr/lib/libopencv_core.so
/usr/lib/libopencv_core.so.2.4
/usr/lib/libopencv_core.so.2.4.7
/usr/local/lib/libopencv_core.so
/usr/local/lib/libopencv_core.so.2.4
/usr/local/lib/libopencv_core.so.2.4.7  <--- Real File, all others a symlinks to here

Any ideas how to resolve or further steps for debugging? I’m on a tight
deadline to migrate from dev to production (they’re looking to stand
this up for the holidays) and would be grateful for any holiday help.