Re: [Question #241198]: how to get exact or similar match to work; need help

eve flowers is still having a problem:
Hi Raiman,

Thank you for your response,  I would appreciate some guidance/sample
code help.  I am trying to compare diagrams. I have sent an screenshot
to your email at https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke. Hopefully you
have received it.