Re: [Question #241208]: notebook

Description changed to:
O skuli nao funciona no meu notebook. Tenho observado que ele consegue
visualizar as imagen e detectá-las, mas não move o mouse. Já instalei um
mouse comum e não obtive sucesso. Obs = "WINDOWS 8" i3.

--- Google translation ;-)
The Skuli not work on my notebook. I have observed that he can view the image and detect them, but does not move the mouse. I have already installed an ordinary mouse and it still fails. Note = "WINDOWS 8" i3.