[Question #241330]: Can Sikuli Logs show image name instead of screen co-ordinates

Hi,
I am using Sikuli + TestNG + Maven with Java as programming interface. My script looks like:

String path_or = System.getProperty("user.dir") + "\\Images\\ ;
screen.click ( path_or + userName.png);
screen.type (path_or + userName.png , "deepa");
screen.click ( path_or + password.png);
screen.type( path_or + password.png , "deepa");
screen.click (path_or + loginBtn.png);

When i execute this script, sikuli shows logs as below :

CLICK on (1064,538)
CLICK on (1064,538)
TYPE "deepa"
CLICK on (1064,571)
CLICK on (1064,571)
TYPE "deepa"
CLICK on (1074,627)

When I debug the actions using logs, if i want to know the object that sikuli has clicked on in 4th step (ie) CLICK on (1064,571), i have to compare each script with the each line of sikuli logs.

Instead, is there any way to enable sikuli to show logs like :

CLICK on ( path_or + userName.png)
CLICK on ( path_or + userName.png)
TYPE "deepa"
CLICK on (path_or + password.png)
CLICK on (path_or + password.png)
TYPE "deepa"
CLICK on (path_or + loginBtn.png)

Please let me know, if there is any way to show the more detailed logs.

Thanks & Regards
Deepa