Re: [Question #241257]: How to save sikuli logs into an external file

DeepaKiran is still having a problem:
Thanks RaiMan,
I am trying to updated my sikuli version to 1.0.1, but facing some configuration issues. Below are the steps i followed:

1. Deleted existing old version of sikuliX folder from c:/program files
2. Created a new folder - c:/SikuliX
3. Downloaded sikuli-setup.jar in this folder
4. double clicked this jar and followed instructions in wizard
5. Now i got - libs/ , runScript.cmd, runSetup.cmd, sikuli-java.jar, sikuli-script.jar, SikuiX-1.0.1-SetupLog.txt into C:/SikuliX and set up was successful
6. I copied sikuli-java.jar and sikuli-script.jar to my projects lib folder - c:/projects/MyProject/lib
7. Added these jars to my project's classpath (c:/projects/MyProject/lib)
8. modified sikuli path in my environment system variables - SIKULI-HOME and PATH from c:/programfiles/sikuliX to c:/SikuliX
9. Now i added above :
 static {
    Debug.setLogFile(System.getProperty("user.dir") + "\\logs\\log.txt");
 }
to my script
10. When i run the script from eclipe, logs were generated in log.txt but its showing configuration error:

[error] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: libs dir is not on system path: C:\projects\MyProject\lib\libs
[action] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: Please wait! Trying to add it to user's path
[info] runcmd: reg QUERY HKCU
[info] runcmd: reg QUERY HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Environment /v PATH
[info] runcmd: reg ADD HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Environment /v PATH /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /f /d "C:\MLAB\projects\McKessonLab\lib\libs;C:\Sikuli X\libs;%MAVEN_HOME%\bin;"
[info] runcmd: reg QUERY HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Environment /v PATH
[error] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: Successfully added the libs folder to users PATH!
RESTART all processes/IDE's using Sikuli for new PATH to be used!/nFor usages from command line logout/login might be necessary!
[error] Terminating SikuliX after a fatal error! Sorry, but it makes no sense to continue!
If you do not have any idea about the error cause or solution, run again
with a Debug level of 3. You might paste the output to the Q&A board.

11. I also observe, the path - "C:\projects\MyProject\lib\libs" is
getting added automatically to PATH variable in my environment
variables. when i every time run script from eclipse

Please advice to resolve this issue

Thanks & Regards
Deepa