Re: [Question #241621]: Is it possible to set up Sikuli X on Mac OS X 10.9

Thato posted a new comment:
Yes, it's the first time i'm using Sikuli on Mac and and i'm using  it
for the following reasons :

Chrome - I'm using it to interact with the UI(Clicking of buttons, hyperlinks) and to interact with modal windows. I was having issues where, wedriver could not locate interact with certain elements

Firefox - To interact with modal windows

Safari - To also interact with modal windows