Re: [Question #241463]: Automate iPad using Sikuli

Ruwan Pushpakumara is still having a problem:
I am actually trying to convince my client over eggplant. Eggplant has a
plugin for iOS. But the negative point they have on Eggplant is that
client needs license for that.

While I am reading different blogs, I found that there's a way to run
Python codes in iOS. Do you have any experience, running Python codes in
iOS? I'm just wondering if it possible to run Sikuli scripts this way as
a workaround. Let me your thoughts.