[Question #241887]: Find out how much memory is being used by an object

Hello,

I'd like to know if there is any memory profiler (compatible with the current jython interpreter used by Sikuli) or similar tools in order to find out how much memory is being used by an instantiated object anytime during its life.

I've some memory consuming problems and I don't know how to free memory before it's too late ...

NB : I've a sikuli-1.0.1 installed on a Windows7 (X64) with JRE7

Thanks a lot,
Rod