Re: [Question #241887]: Find out how much memory is being used by an object

rod is still having a problem:
I found that my "most consuming memory object" is a list containing some objects (no images or sikuli stuff ... but my own objects).
I tried to delete this list after having used it using :
del mylist[0:len(mylist)]

The problem is that mylist still stays in memory !!

How can I force the garbage collection in jython in order to really delete this list and free the memory ?
Is there any "gc" module so that i can import it and do something like gc.collect() ?

Thanks again