Re: [Question #241837]: Use sikuli in Selenium Webdriver

paridhi mittal requested more information:
Ok RaiMan can you tell me all the configuration and jars we need to run sikuli on my system??? ..I can let you know about my system configurations and the way i am proceeding
Ubuntu 13.04
eclipse Helios
selenium webdriver 2.37
sikuli  script from this link https://www.assembla.com/code/plus/subversion/nodes/trunk/PlusLib/tools/Sikuli/sikuli-script.jar?rev=1952
sikuli supplement  https://launchpad.net/sikuli/+download     .........8th from the top( Sikuli-X-1.0rc3 (r905)-linux-x86_64.zip (md5, sig)

sikuli script I am putting in the lib folder of the project and for sikuli supplement I have made a folder named sikuli , extract the zip file and copied it there.
Then in my build I am uisng this target :

      <target name="runTest" depends="compile">
	 	 <junit printsummary="yes" haltonfailure="no">
			 <classpath>
				<pathelement location = "lib/sikuli-script.jar"/>
				  <pathelement path="${build.dir}/classes" />
 				  <pathelement path="seleniumClasses"/>
			 </classpath>
			     <formatter type="xml"/>
			    <sysproperty key="java.library.path" value="sikuli"/>
				 <batchtest fork="yes" todir="reports/xml">
					<fileset dir="src">
						<include name="**/*Test*.java"/>
					</fileset>
				</batchtest>
			   </junit>
			     <junitreport todir="reports">
			        <fileset dir="reports/xml">
					<include name="TEST-*.xml"/>
				</fileset>
				<report format="frames" todir="reports/html" />
			   </junitreport>
	 	    </target>

And afterdoing all this i am getting this error :
<error message="org.sikuli.script.natives.VisionProxyJNI.new_FindInput__SWIG_0()J" type="java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError">java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.sikuli.script.natives.VisionProxyJNI.new_FindInput__SWIG_0()J

Now can you help me where am I getting wrong.

Regards
Paridhi Mittal