Re: [Question #242128]: how to run java source program in command prompt

Uuups, things are messed up a little bit:

So I guess your "simple sikuli java program in notepad" is a Sikuli
script like this:

find("some_image.png")
click("some_other_image.png")

which is Jython/Python language (not Java).

When I am right, then you have to name your script:
HelloWorld.py

and wrap it into a folder
HelloWorld.sikuli

together with the images, that might be used in the script.

to run this:
C:\Program Files\Sikuli X>java -jar sikuli-script.jar -r HelloWorld.sikuli

If I am not right, and it is really a Java program, then my comment #1 is applicable and the final usage would be:
C:\Program Files\Sikuli X>java -cp sikuli-script.jar HelloWorld

putting sikuli-script.jar on the class path and running the compiled
class file HelloWorld.