Re: [Question #241932]: Problem with sikuli when integrating it with selenium webdiver java

paridhi mittal confirmed that the question is solved:
I followed your link ..It helped to to solve problem of missing native library error. I selected option 4 from setup the libs folder which contains .so files , I made a folder in eclipse and placed it there and sikuli-java.jar i placed in my lib folder of my project is this fine approach ??
Though II have managed too solve native lib issue but now am facing
can not find Bracelet-Builder/StartBuildingNow.png on the screen." type="org.sikuli.script.FindFailed
this error.
My code is
public class CharmWorksBraceletBuilderTest{
  private WebDriver driver;
  public Screen s = new Screen();
@Test
public void setUp() throws Exception {
  driver = new FirefoxDriver();
  driver.manage().timeouts().implicitlyWait(30, TimeUnit.SECONDS);
  testUntitled();
}
public void testUntitled() throws Exception {
 driver.get("https://www.thecharmworks.com";);
 WebDriverWait wait = new WebDriverWait(driver, 30);
 WebElement element = wait.until(ExpectedConditions.elementToBeClickable(By.xpath("html/body/div[4]/footer/div[1]/div/div[2]/a/img")));
 element.click();
 driver.manage().timeouts().implicitlyWait(100, TimeUnit.SECONDS);
 s.click("abc.png", 0);
  }
How to get over this issue ??

Regards