Re: [Question #242220]: support for ftplib

J Martinez gave more information on the question:
In my windows environment the only thing that has anything to do with python is my PATH variable.  Could that irritate jython?
I'm not aware of any python customizations, e.g., I don't modify the path for importing module.
I get the same crash & error message if 'import ftplib' is the first line in the script.

I split out the path printout below one entry per line to make it more readable.
> set
.
.
.
Path=C:\Program Files;
C:\Program Files (x86);
C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageMagick-6.8.7-Q16;
C:\Perl\site\bin;
C:\Perl\bin;
C:\WINDOWS\system32;
C:\WINDOWS;
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;
C:\Python27;
C:\Python27\Scripts;
C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages;
C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4;
C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\;
C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\syswow64;
C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\;
C:\Program Files\CLU;
C:\Program Files\NpackdCL;
C:\Program Files\NpackdCL-1;
C:\Program Files (x86)\GTK2-Runtime\bin

PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
.
.
.

Chris