Re: [Question #241932]: Problem with sikuli when integrating it with selenium webdiver java

paridhi mittal gave more information on the question:
Let me give one more try if it dint worked ill mail u.. Before that can u check this link  www.thecharmworks.com ?
On the main page you can see Bracelet Builder I am using sikuli for that. When you click on bracelet builder there comes a dialog box not sure what it is but kind of it written Bracelet builder. I think that is what is the main reason for error.. Becoz it keeps on loading and the testcase finds the next image when that image is not found it gives  the error can not find Bracelet-Builder/StartBuildingNow.png on the screen." type="org.sikuli.script.FindFailed"
can u let what can be done for it ??
public void testUntitled() throws Exception {
	driver.get("https://www.thecharmworks.com";);
        driver.findElement(By.linkText("Bracelet Builder")).click();
	driver.manage().timeouts().implicitlyWait(100, TimeUnit.SECONDS);
        s.doubleClick(s.wait("Bracelet-Builder/StartBuildingNow.png",10.0), 0);

Thanks
Paridhi