Re: [Question #242288]: How to import sikuli file but not run it immediately?

Description changed to:
Example:

import module
<program does stuff>
reload(module) (within a function, FYI)

When I run the program for the FIRST time after launching the Sikuli
IDE, the imported Sikuli file runs once through, then my program does
stuff, then the imported file runs again because of the reload. But what
I want is for it NOT to run through once upon import, but rather only
when I reload it.

How can I achieve that? Thanks in advance.