Re: [Question #242302]: Start button not working with unit testing

AmTv is still having a problem:
Hi
Yes sikuli version r930 tried the mewer one but it doesnt work properly on a virtual machine. Im using qindows XP, it is a program that only works on it.

Basically I can do unit testing but if I press alt+shift+c to run it
nothing happens. No errors occur, the windows console opens and closes
icons, is there an auto skip command i.e.  that if the program does not
see the first command, it skips to the next command

Thanks