Re: [Question #242343]: OutOfMemoryError: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Aravind is still having a problem:
No, I already tried that but failed:  With that during the next launch
of Sikuli scripts,

The maximum memory i can allocate is 1024M, don't know why.

Moreover I tried increasing the memory in JAVA_OPTS as well.  But as per
my understanding, when I run the runScript.cmd, that overrides it and
again the 1024M only comes into effect.

Thanks