Re: [Question #242343]: OutOfMemoryError: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Aravind is still having a problem:
Thanks Raiman,

Tried out the first two options mentioned in your first reply(#4).
1. java -Xms512M -Xmx1024M -jar <path-to->sikuli-script.jar -r <path-to->myScript.sikuli
Didn't work out - same issue.

2.Narrowed down the case to that simple function, function call.
Same issue persists.

3.Took a jython interactive session though I didn't get what you meant by runScript.cmd -i.
Instead I took the Jython directly and gave the statement f = open(r'\\192.168.173.231\pipe\testpipe', 'r+b', 0),
it is throwing an exception on the NamedPipeServer  and the pipe is broken.

And another doubt is that how to implement your last soln in comment#4 ?
I'm using the Jython that comes bundled with Sikuli X 1.0.1, isnt it ,
then how do I do that ?

Will try out the Java approach and will update.
Thanks a lot again.