[Question #242360]: runIDE is failing

I installed and was able to invoke the runIDE command on 1/16 and was able to script.  Today when I try the same thing I cam getting the following:

+++ running this Java
Could not find agent library jvmhook on the library path, with error: %1 is not a valid Win32 application
+++ trying to start Sikuli IDE
+++ using: -Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dsikuli.FromCommandLine -jar C:\A-Sikuli\sikuli-ide.jar
Could not find agent library jvmhook on the library path, with error: %1 is not a valid Win32 application