Re: [Question #242343]: OutOfMemoryError: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Aravind is still having a problem:
Thanks a lot Raiman,

I tried with the jython standalone-2.7-b1.jar , the way you suggested
but the same issue.

And finally the Java approach has done the trick. It is working fine
though I didn't try adapting it to the Jython scripting environment. So
before that may I confirm a few things as per my understading. Please be
kind enough to correct me if I'm wrong.

1. The runScript.cmd -i opens up an interactive Jython session which comes already bundled with the SikuliX 1.0.1 and that is different from the interactive session that gets opened up on java -jar <the-jython-standalone-jar>.
2. In my first attempt what I've posted as the main question, the namedpipeClient method was a pure Python method in the Sikuli script but it was taken by the Jython interpretor at script run time. (And Jython had the issue)
3. And in your previous comment, you had mentioned to make it work in Java, and then adapt it to work in Jython environment, then can't we say directly adapt to work it in Sikuli environment, because at the bottom level ultimately the Jython is doing the trick.
4. In Java, it's working fine. But when I adapt it to Jython env, still the same old Jython will be handling it, so won't it have the same heap problem?

Thanks,
Aravind.