Re: [Question #242343]: OutOfMemoryError: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Aravind posted a new comment:
Thanks a lot Raiman for this detailed explanation.  Meanwhile, I just
tried implementing a subprocess.call/Popen to create a Python process
from my Sikuli script which executes a pure Python namedPipeClient,
which will run on top of Python interpreter and which doesn't have all
these issues. And happy to say that it is working fine as well.

Thanks once again. Now eagerly waiting for the Sikuli 1.1 release.
-Aravind