[Question #242471]: Sikuli: Find Element by Id (or xpath)

I am using Sikuli and for first time I am stuck and need some "light".

I have a div which contains the user profile image, is impossible to visual recognise this with sikuli since the image is changing. Also I have no other element around that can help me get that element.

I need somehow to get that element by the id and I cannot find any info if such a method exist in Sikuli.