[Question #242577]: How can I randomize my script?

Hello. I have a script I found and modified it to my liking. I don't have much coding/scripting experience so it's been fun learning new ways to tackle problems and solve them thus far.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to get my existing script to do an random action in-between some actions, such as clicking around randomly in a given area or simply hovering over images or:
wait(image1, t)
click(image1)
# make the t a random interval between 1-2 minutes so that it'll click the image once it is found

I found some examples and tried to implement them but I've hit a wall due to my unfortunate inexperience.