Re: [Question #242551]: Recognigze text in a program and use it in an other program

Joop Meloen posted a new comment:
 the number will change about once a minute

The change will be triggered by an visual basic program

The target app is a web app

Like I mentioned in my messages above, it is not possible to paste the
number into the target app.

I have some expierence with visual basic in excel but that is all.

I m sorry but i can't take screenshots at this moment because my
computer is acting weird.

Hope you can help me with this

Joop