[Question #242656]: Sikuli license

Hi all,

I'm using Sikuli in order to create some Test unit scripts that will be used to test an external GUI application .
My company (that has developed this GUI application) is now asking me to provide a license to be sure that Sikuli is totally free (not only for a personal usage but also for a company usage).

1) Where can i find such a license (updated with the last Sikuli-1.0.1 release) ?

2) Should I put a kind of copyright statement at the top of all my scripts files ?
Note that my scripts just use the standard Sikuli API ... that's all

Thanks a lot for your help,
Rod