Re: [Question #242702]: dragDrop not working correctly

Description changed to:
Hey, I have a script which has to execute a dragDrop function.

The GUI I'm testing against has a list of items in a sort of list (each
in a rectangular box):

item1
item2
item3
item4

And I need to drag 1 item into an area to the right of the list.

However, when I used the dragDrop function on let's say item4, instead, item 2 gets dragged. My code is as follows:

    ref = find(image.png)
    dragDrop(ref.offset(Location(150, 390)), ref.offset(Location(335, 125)))
    wait(1)

(150, 390) are the coordinates of item4 and (335, 125) are the
coordinates of the box to drop in. The straight line path cuts through
the other items.

I have tried a number of variations of this, including going to a lower
level by using the mouseDown(), mouseMove() and mouseUp() functions but
none of them seem to work, all of them give me the same result of
dragging the wrong image.

Oh, and I also tried drag() and dropAt().

The area I drop the item into is a box located next to item1. If I need
to drag item 4, the path the cursor takes 'cuts' through all the other
items, and results in a different item being dragged.

It's very odd, even after I changed Settings.DelayAfterDrag,
Settings.DelayBeforeDrop, Settings.MoveMouseDelay, all to no avail.
Restarted the Sikuli IDE a couple of times too in case it was an odd JRE
bug, but nope.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Running on: Sikuli 1.0.1 and on a 64-bit Windows 8 machine