[Question #242839]: Why the multithreading is too long when I use the wait method on different region

Hello,

I use the sihuli-java api on eclipse and I have a problem in my project :

I launch several thread who do wiat method on different region during a certain time and he computation time seems to be cumulative insead of parralelized. So I would like to know how to solve this problem ?

This is my thread run() method :
print (compare region : + myregion with my image + myImage)
if myRegion.wait(myImage, 0.5) != null)
     do my action
print (time of wait = + time)

I call my thread 4 time and this is my result :
compare region : region1 with my image : myImage1
time of wait = 350 (in millisec)
compare region : region2 with my image : myImage2
time of wait = 650
compare region : region3 with my image : myImage3
time of wait = 1250
compare region : region1 with my image : myImage4
time of wait = 2210

the time of wait sholdn't exceed 500....