Re: [Question #229353]: [1.0] Eclipse shared library error on Ubuntu 64Bit

Andrei Ciobanu posted a new comment:
Hello,

Because I tried for 2 days to compiling libVisionProxy.so, I considered
that because I done this, now is time write here how I did it.

Simple, just I downloaded the OpenCV 2.2.0, and I've compiled by myself and than, take a look into the makeVisionProxy, and you'll see some commented lines, that let you to set the JDK path and OpenCV libs path.
Edit them, and start ./makeVisionProxy.

Voila, is done!

Good luck!