Re: [Question #242849]: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\*\VisionProxy.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

Try the following:

remove these env vars (SikuliX does not need them)
JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7
SIKULI_HOME: C:\SikuliX

remove the path entries (not needed by Sikuli)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_51\bin;

you might leave them of course if anything else needs it.

change the path entry to
C:\SikuliX\libs

supposing, that sikuli-setup.jar and sikuli-java.jar (which is the one
you should use with JRuby wanting to use the Java level API).

Delete the folder C:\SikuliX\libs and start your trial again (Sikuli
will recreate the libs folder automatically)

For run with JRuby I suppose you have a ref to C:\SikuliX\sikuli-
java.jar on the class path at runtime.

I would be very interested in your doings, since I plan support for
JRuby in the next release.