Re: [Question #242881]: How to differentiate 2 similar images based on color???

Test proposed the following answer:
I think you should elaborate on your situation further.

If you want to click on an image with a particular colour, why can't you
place that image within click() like click(image.png)? If there's
another image like that but in a different colour, I highly doubt Sikuli
will detect that on your screen since it's a different colour.

That being said, you might want to alter the similarity as such:
click(image.png).similar(0.8) where the number within the parentheses
ranges from 0 - 1 (1 being of maximum similarity).

More here:
http://doc.sikuli.org/pattern.html?highlight=similar#Pattern.similar