Re: [Question #242849]: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\*\VisionProxy.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

futurecraft is still having a problem:
RaiMan,

Thanks for a quick response! I removed libs folder and all env_variable items mentioned above except [Path: ... C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin; ...] and now I receive the following error:
>> NativeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.sikuli.script.Finder

ps: I'm new to this existing project that uses sikuli & jruby and it
wasn't me who implemented them to work together but I would be glad to
help when I'll have a bit more understanding. now my task is actually to
make it run on my unit.