Re: [Question #185791]: How to run "Sikuli On Virtual Machines"

BobotzZz posted a new comment:
Hi all,
I find it impossible to run SikuliX tests (on a website opened in IE) through Jenkins on a RDC: I have the test scripted on the machine (B - win server) and when running them with the RDC open (connected from A - win 7) all works good, but if I close RDC and start the tests from Jenkins (bash command: runScript.cmd -r ) SikuliX is unable to find anything on the screen. I also tried installing TightVNC and oppening a session to B with it, but the error in jenkins is the same (FindFaied - as if the screen in black).
Can somebody explain how to fix this, so that I will be able to run tests from anywhere through Jenkins (and without having access (or opening a RDC) to the machine (B) that holds the tests)?