[Question #242941]: How to run a batch file in foreground using sikuli

Okay, I can use the sikuli integrated method App.open to execute external commands but when I try to do the same thing for batch (bat) file (WINDOWS) according to the LOGs It executes the bat file in the background fine. Problem is my bat file is highly visual and I want it to run in the foreground so I can see it telling me the steps and percentages as it's going thru.
Just like executing the bat file manually.
So I run App.open(C:\sikuli\something.bat)
I get [log] App.open something.bat(5844)

Which is a success, it runs fine, but all happens in the background and I don't see the CMD windows popping up and showing me all the steps of the process. That's what I need.
I tried subprocess as well, It executes the the bat file in the background, and displays the results in the MSG screen, not in a separate standalone CMD window.
Is there any parameters to the App object or how do I do it?