Re: [Question #242920]: Issue when accessing to MySQL database

rod gave more information on the question:
This error ("Could not find or load main class Files") doesn't rise when
I run the sikuli script but when I execute the bat script.

I'm using this bat in order to fix the problem (see Question #202408) of sikuli to connect to the database because of :
driver [com.mysql.jdbc.Driver] not found

Thanks again