Re: [Question #243322]: Issue on Region .text

obiwan-92 proposed the following answer:
@RaiMan
Don't worry. Actually I still read the documentation, sometimes.
Thanks for calling me an expert, even if I'm not sure I am. ;-)

@Sikulipro
Key is a class who containing all the key of a qwerty keyboard (Key.NUM1, Key.ESC, Key.SHIFT, Key.ENTER, ....)
KeyModifier use the Java code mask to simulate a double action (KeyModifier.SHIFT, KeyModifier.ALT, ...).
For example : type('c', KeyModifier.CTRL) -> do Ctrl + c (the copy shortcut, just like you do :-)  )

Best regards.