Re: [Question #243796]: Sikuli 1.0.1 - find() identifies wrong text

Pathiyil posted a new comment:
I ran it with zoom set to 150%, but the issue did not go away - still it
selects the cell with "11/26/18" most of the time.

I was running the excel test to isolate fonts etc. used in my
application. The real test would have to work with the application, so
unfortunately xlrd package wouldn't help me in this instance.