Re: [Question #244105]: Is it possible to plugin another OCR solution into Sikuli ?

RaiMan requested more information:
What do you expect to be the outcome?

I doubt, that the usage of 3.03 changes anything with Sikuli, since
Sikuli will not be aware of any new features (and I cannot see anything
relevant in the new features - most are aiming at training and command
line usage, which is not relevant for Sikuli)

Of course it is possible, but depending on the target system we are
talking about, it might be a stony way, to get a useable tesseract
library file (I know, what I am talking about ;-)