Re: [Question #244200]: configparser error in Sikuli 1.0.1

Marius is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

Currently your advice helped go further with Sikuli automation. But I still have some questions as something is not clear to me.
So I am writing the automation code in Python. I do not know Java at all.
You said: "cannot contain any native libraries (many Python modules have that and are called C-based). A Python module can be used with Sikuli either when it is ported to the Jython environment or if it is written Python only (good examples are the XLS access module xldd, xlwt, ...) "

1. How do I know which library is native or not?
2. If I have to port a Python module to Jython environment , what do I have to do? Wich steps should I follow?

Thank you very much,

Marius