[Question #244556]: sikuli-java correct way to get data from clipboard

I am using sikuli-java.jar from Eclipse to build and run my tests. I am getting very in-consistent results while using CTRL-C and retrieving the data from the clipboard using Env.getClipboard(). Some times the data gets copied while some times not. I tried to slow down the execution of steps to avoid running into delays in the copied data being available in clipboard, but that didn't help.  Also noticed that Env.getClipboard() comes up as deprecated. Is there an alternate mechanism / API that we are supposed to use to get the data from clipboard ?

Thanks.