[Question #244603]: sikuli-java Approach to figure out whether key-down moved the cursor

Could you please tell me a good way to figure out whether key-down (arrow down) moved the cursor location or not ?

I am using sikuli-java from Eclipse.

Scenario: I have a column of values that I am trying to read by pressing the arrow-down key and reading the cell value. I want to know when I have reached the bottom. In my app, arrow-down will not move the cursor once you are at the bottom. Is there a way to find the location of the cursor ? Previous questions on this topic from a few months back seem to have been answered negatively.