Re: [Question #244702]: Is there a keyword driven approach to managing tests in Sikuli?

obiwan-92 proposed the following answer:
Hello,

Don't worry, there always a first time. =P
So far, every things you do, seem right, so it should be work.

For the explication (there many way to proceed, I will only explain one, for now) :
 - You create the script sikuli you want to call (open.sikuli in your example)
 - Then, in this script, you add some function (actionOpen and actionClose)
 - Now, you create a main script (TestSuite.sikuli)
 - you save it in the same directory than open.sikuli (not in open.sikuli itself)
 - In this main script you add the import open

 -> It will execute the open.sikuli script, since we have only two
function we haven't call yet, it's do nothing.

After this line and still in the main script, we call our two function like this :
open.actionOpen()
open.actionClose()

It's that more clear ?
Regards.