Re: [Question #244739]: Order of matches / image scan

every new find (or the implicit find in a new click) will always search in the given region (might be the screen).
So you most probably get the same matches again.

If you want a different behavior, you have to define a restricting
region, based on the last match, that you want to exclude from further
finds.

But sounds like an interesting idea: it should be checked (I will do that), wether we can define regions to be searched, that contain "no-go-areas", which would allow to repeat the same find on the same region, after having "subtracted" the area containing the last match.
Which corresponds with another request, that wants to find with an image, where parts are excluded from the image (e.g. some inner part containing text, that might change (localized buttons)).