[Question #244845]: Sikuli Cannot find images when running java, MAC OS, using ant

I've seen many questions like that but never understood how to fix it it. So, I'm able to run tests using Eclipse with Java but have a problem running the same tests using ant. I really need it that way because planning to run tests using Jenkins.

I saw the below suggestion
Sikuli cannot find the image files in the standard places it is looking for (so it tries to use the image filenames as text to search on the screen - I personally do not like this standard behavior ;-)

You have to use one of the available means to set the imagepath (e.g. addImagePath() or -DIMAGE_PATH=... on the java commandline).

But I don't understand what syntax or how can call addImagePath() method from java code. It looks like none of classes from Sikuli jar I use in my java code have the above method. I'll greatly appreciate any suggestions how to solve my problem

Thanks

Jeff