Re: [Question #244850]: runIDE dies quietly when running script

Stefan Reich is still having a problem:
Cool! Why not make that the default? (the debug output)

/home/stefan/sikuli/libs/libVisionProxy.so: libopencv_core.so.2.4:

I install apt-package libopencv-dev, but that only gives me versions 2.3
and 2.3.1. I made a symlink renaming it to so.2.4, but still Sikuli
doesn't find it (tried current dir and libs/).

I hate this library shit, seriously... what a pain. Time for new OS
structures (which is what I do) :)