Re: [Question #244893]: Read from file

shaihulud posted a new comment:
I understand that I am not skilled enough in Python to get this to work.
Unfortunately I don´t have the time to learn Python in order to get this
to work.

I have looked at other documentation on how to do this, such as:
http://docs.python.org/2/tutorial/inputoutput.html#reading-and-writing-files

But it´s all just bits and pieces of a puzzle I cannot put together.
The thing is that data driven tests such as this (login on a homepage by repeating one test that uses an external file for username and password) is a very important feature of a  automatic testing tool, I personally think a guide for this would be nice in the "complete guide to sikuli script" documentation.

But thanks alot for your answer. Maybe I can come back to this some
other time when I have more knowledge or time!