Re: [Question #244845]: HowTo Java: evaluate Sikuli ImagePath inside Eclipse and outside running from built jar

sikuli-script.jar contains the Jython script running support and will no
longer exist beginning with version 1.1.0

scripting (IDE + command line usages) will be supported by sikulix.jar and the usage of SikuliX with Java programming and Java aware programming and scripting languages is supported by sikulixapi.jar (which is the "same" as sikuli-java,jar now)
This was necessary, to finally get the sikuli stuff to Maven central later this year.

** about Maven/Ant: I completely switched to Maven now (knowing, that
there are still many things, that are smoother with Ant). Until now I
finally solved every challenge with Maven in my SikuliX project.