[Question #244964]: [sikuli-java] After a pop-up, images are not recognized on the application

Hi,

Using sikuli-java from Eclipse.

I am running into an issue with identifying images on the application window after a pop-up is raised and closed.

Some actions (typing certain characters and pressing ENTER) are done on the pop-up before the pop-up is closed.  However when I search for the same images that were found on the application before the pop-up popping up, they are no longer being found. Please help me out!

Thanks.