Re: [Question #244845]: HowTo Java: evaluate Sikuli ImagePath inside Eclipse and outside running from built jar

jeff radom is still having a problem:
Yes, I did run setup with option 1 which I think include all other
options. So should use from now on sikuli-java.jar for my java
code,correct?  Also I wanted to ask how if can use OCR ant testng
assertions. For example I want to assert if certain text appeared on a
screen after a test finishes. Now I have to do it using image which is
not very convenient.

Thanks

Jeff

Sent from my iPad and will be short