Re: [Question #244845]: HowTo Java: evaluate Sikuli ImagePath inside Eclipse and outside running from built jar

jeff radom gave more information on the question:
It looks like adding PATH for images has finally worked for me in Eclipse
and ant thanks to your examples.  Now, can I somehow use OCR with TestNG
asserts?

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 9:06 AM, RaiMan <question244845@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx