Re: [Question #245009]: import library ImportError: No module named library

Loren Lai is still having a problem:
Hello Raiman,

first of all thank you very much for your answering :-)
It works now !!! :-)))))

Just one more question please ...

now, in my mainApp() where I do import all other sikuli-scripts, e.g.

#filename: mainApp()

import file1
import file2
import file3

file1.callFunc1()
file2.callFunc2()
file3.callFunc3()

#Question: is there a better way how to import all the sikuli-files (file1, file2, file3, ...) with 1 line code ?
I mean, if I have 50 other sikuli scripts, so I will have 50 line codes for only "import" ;-)
That would not be nice ...

Thank you.

Cheers

Loren